Re: New Textbook "Auditory Neuroscience"

Dear all,

further to my earlier message, MIT Press assure me that the discount code

M0388

(that's with a zero, not the letter O) for preorders at
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=12292
is now active, and will remain active until December 17th.

Best regards, and apologies for the earlier glitch.

Jan