Two Tenure Track Positions at ASU

We are pleased to announce the opening of two faculty positions at ASU:

The Department of Speech and Hearing Science at Arizona State University invites applicants from speech, language, hearing or related disciplines, to apply for one of TWO (2) tenure-track positions, both starting August 2011. We are seeking candidates at the Assistant or Associate rank whose areas of expertise will complement our current research strengths; who will teach relevant graduate and undergraduate courses; who will mentor Ph.D students; and who will participate in the service of the department, college and University. Evidence of extramural funding commensurate with rank is expected.  See: http://shs.clas.asu.edu/jobs for additional important application information. Letter of application, names and contact information of three references, and complete vita are to be sent via email with attachments: shsjobs@xxxxxxx (put ?Faculty Hire? in subject line), by January 7, 2011, and each Friday thereafter until the position is filled. Arizona State University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to excellence through diversity. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. A background check is required for employment.

Bill Yost

Please note new email address:
william.yost@xxxxxxx