Re: B&K PULSE 3560C +".DAT" FILES

Dear Julian and List,

You may also try

http://sox.sourceforge.net/

Best wishes,

Heriberto

Conference on Phonetic Universals October 29-30, 2010
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig (Germany)
http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/conference/10-PhoneticUniversals
Heriberto Avelino
Department of Linguistics
Deutscher Platz 6
04103 Leipzig

Phone: +49 (0) 341 3550 - 316
Fax: +49 (0) 341 3550 - 333

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 9:41 AM, Sam Jelfs <JelfsS1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Julian and List

Try using Audacity. It's a free audio workstation that can import raw data
files. Though not knowing how the files are saved you might need to
experiment with the import settings, but 32-bit little-endian floats seem to
give something reasonable.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net

Otherwise if you have access to matLab, the fread command will easily handle
them.

Sam.