Postdoctoral position (Northwestern University)

A postdoctoral position is currently available in my laboratory at Northwestern University. Ours is an applied hearing science laboratory with a heavy emphasis on otoacoustic emissions. All experiments are currently done on human subjects and include many standard audiological and psychophysical techniques. More information about the lab and recent publications can be viewed at saha.searle.northwestern.edu.

The initial appointment will be made for two years with a possibility of extension based on the availability of funding. Salary will be determined using the NIH-recommended scale for postdoctoral fellows. Health care and other benefits available to postdoctoral fellows at Northwestern University will be available.

Individuals with experience in physiology, neurophysiology, auditory psychophysics, neuroscience, audiology, biomedical engineering or related areas are encouraged to apply. If interested, please send me a copy of your vita along with a cover letter indicating the earliest date you could start in the lab. Please include the names and contact information for three individuals who can serve as references. I can be reached at s-dhar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best,
Sumit Dhar