From: Jessica Grahn [mailto:jessica.grahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2010 07:46 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sources of unfamiliar music?

Dear list, I would appreciate any pointers for places to find/purchase/download unfamiliar music. That is, music that fits within typical Western genres (rock/pop, classical, jazz, electronic), but the majority of which is unlikely to have been heard by the average European or North American listener. Perhaps such a database of such music might exist already, or maybe someone knows a particularly fruitful online source of unheard-of bands and composers? Many thanks, Jessica -- ********************* Jessica Grahn PhD MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences Unit 15 Chaucer Road Cambridge, CB2 7EF 01223 355 294 x.344 jessica.grahn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx www.mrc-cbu.cam.ac.uk/people/jessica.grahn/jessica.html