A CASA baseline system

Dear List member,

I am a PhD student and am looking for a CASA baseline system to set up my PhD research development. I think the John Barker's CASA toolkit (CTK) is quite stable and complete set of program for a research work. It also provides a referable baseline system. But the program development is almost stopped and is not longer supported. Actually, I couldn’t install the CTK GUI with the new version of Qt Widget library. I really thank anyone who could help me to install the CTK or to introduce me another suitable CASA baseline system.

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,

PhD Candidate,

Azam.