Experiment on Roughness dyads with musical instruments (samples)

Hi folks, thanks for all your feedback on my previous message regarding Roughness experiments with complex tones.

I am designing an experiment with stimuli of dyads with samples of musical instruments, to measure the dissonance (Roughness) of musical intervals.

I wonder if anyone can help me find reference about previous experiments that we carried out like this.

thanks a lot
Alex