information theory in psychoacoustics

Dear LIST -

Some time ago, perhaps within the last year or so, there was some discussion on Auditory List about uses of Shannon information theory in psychoacoustics, a debate in which I participated.  I wish to respectfully draw the readership's attention to my very recent summary paper on the subject of Information Theory in psychology, published in the peer-review cross-disciplinary journal Cybernetics & Human Knowing (Vol. 17, No. 1-2,  2010, pp. 111-155). This journal can be found in many university libraries.

I also have a very limited number of offprints for interested persons, but please check your library first, should the work be of potential interest to you.  Thanks for your attention.

- Lance Nizami PhD, Independent Research Scholar, Decatur, GA 30030