Re: GPL realtime auditory modelling

Thanks all for the responses. To respond to the question:

> Which model are you looking for? What should the model account for?

At the moment this is just exploratory, looking to build more auditory plausibility into real-time analyses which are typically based on FFT or MFCC.

Best
Dan

Peter L. Soendergaard wrote:
I am currently organizing various auditory models in the Auditory
Modelling Toolbox,

http://amtoolbox.sourceforge.net/

All code in this project will be GPL. The code is generally
Matlab /Octave code with a backend in C. In your case, calling the
backend directly would be an option.

Which model are you looking for? What should the model account for?

We have not released a real-time model yet, however it is one of the
thing I myself would like for one of the next releases.

Cheers,

Peter Soendergaard.