From: emad burke
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2010 9:04 AM
Subject: comparing cochlear models ?

Dear list

I am trying to find a metric which i can compare different cochlear models based on. in other words i need a "quantitative" metric which there is a consensus on in the whole community and its widely accepted. Of course i dont mean a metric like "how biologically plausible a cochlear model is" since i dont think it is quantifiable. as a simple example if you were going to compare the traditional Dick Lyons old cochlear model with the one that i'm developing myself how am i supposed to compare them and conclude which ones superior ?

Best Regards
Emad