Re: Vocaloid2

Hi Beste,

A couple of months ago I used Vocaloid in a friends' composition (just for fun and to see how difficult was the interface), I found it convenient for long vowels and background voices and difficult to input phonemes (?). Anyway, I posted here (http://julovi.net/Shy.m4a) and I hope you find it useful for your decision making.

PS: Lyrics by Michael Cohen, music by Michael Frishkopf. The song was originally rendered in Band in a Box, exported as a midi file, imported in Garageband, and mixed with the Vocaloid output.

 Julian Villegas

http://julovi.net

Me pregunto de un modo pensativo
Que significa ser Colombiano?
No se le respondi. Es un acto de fe
JLB.

Beste  Kalender <beste.kalender@UTORONT=

O.CA> escreveu:=0A=0A> De: Beste
> Kalender <
> href="mailto:beste.kalender@xxxxxxxxxxx";>beste.kalender@xxxxxxxxxxx>=0A>
> =
Assunto: [AUDITORY] Vocaloid2=0A> Para:
> ymailto="mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
> href="mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=0A> Data:
> =
Sexta-feira, 7 de Maio de 2010, 18:51=0A> Dear list,=0A> =0A> I
> would like =
to hear some advice about this singing=0A> synthesizer
> application, Vocaloi=
d2. I would like to know if=0A> anyone is using it
> and find the singing sam=
ples close to a=0A> real singing voice? Do you
> have any other recommendatio=
ns in=0A> order to create high quality
> singing samples?=0A> =0A> Sincerely,=
=0A> =0A> Beste=0A>