Re: sound events database

So you'd better look at widely available commercial sound effect CD's

Boris DEFREVILLE
ORELIA

2010/4/22 <ernestoaccolti@xxxxxxxxx>
Dear Boris,

Not at first. The purpose of the database is to compose virtual
environmental sounds in a very close to reality paradigm. The major
goal is the research on noise effects on the human being. Perhaps in a
future step of the research it could be interesting the topic you
said.

Best regards,
Ernesto.