Re: Paper request

Title: Re: Paper request
I'll send you a copy.  Anyone else want one?

Dick

At 3:15 PM -0400 4/5/10, Kyle Stratis wrote:
Hello list,
I was wondering if anyone here had a pdf or any other digital file version of the Journal of Neurophysiology (1971; 34: 685-699) paper Some Effects of Stimulus Intensity on Response of Auditory Nerve Fibers in the Squirrel
Monkey by Rose et al. I am trying to find it (or another paper with detailed rate-intensity curves and possibly even response curves) to complete a project for my undergraduate audition class at the University of Florida, and I am having trouble finding it via my University.

Thank you very much,
Kyle Stratis