Re: Topics for discussion

Dear List,

Although many subscribers to the Auditory list are interested in cochlear matters, there are evidently some who are turned off by it.  There also seems to be a distinct danger of the current very active (and passionate) discussion of the cochlea overwhelming this list.

The Cochlear Amplifier list exists for discussion on cochlear processes.  By now any member of the Auditory list who has been following cochlea-related topics on this list it in recent weeks should know of the existence of this other list and can join it if they want to ( http://cochlearamplifier.dyndns.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cochlear-amplifier ).

        Harvey Holmes