need recommendation on PC sound card

Dear listers,

I did a quick search on the last two years of the auditory mailing list archives on pc sound card recommendations and didn't find much on the topic so hence my post to the list. I am looking for recommendations for an internal PC high quality sound card that will be used to output auditory stimuli in my experiments. Would also be nice if there is an accompanying software development kit. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Rob

--
G. Robert Arrabito, M.Sc.
Defence Scientist | Scientifique de la défense

Robert.Arrabito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone | Téléphone (416) 635-2033
Facsimile | Télécopieur (416) 635-2013

www.drdc-rddc.gc.ca