Auditory Attention at Telluride Neuromorphic Workshop

I want to make sure the auditory people know about this year's
	Telluride Neuromorphic Cognition Workshop

This year Ernst Niebur (JSU) and I are organizing a work group on attention. Ernst is a visual neurophysiologist and I am most interested in auditory attention. We hope to assemble the best and the brightest people interested in auditory and visual attention to collaborate, learn, and build some cool models. Typically, the Neuromorphic attendees span the fields of engineering to biology to neurophysiology.

The Neuromorphic Cognition workshop is a *working* workshop. It lasts three weeks, and takes place in the very beautiful city of Telluride, Colorado during the summer. Lectures in the morning; small workgroup discussions in the afternoon; more work and discussions over meals and while hiking in the mountains. I attend so I can collaborate with some interesting people, produce a few cool demos/results and start some papers by the end of the workshop.

If you are interested in attention and other cognitive effects do check out the call for participants at
	http://ine-web.org/telluride-conference-2010

The deadline to apply as a participant is March 1.

Let me know if you have any questions.

- Malcolm