Spreadsheets and/or MATLAB for calculating loudness

Does anyone have any spreadsheets or, failing that, MATLAB programs
for calculating loudness with the various standard methods described
in ISO 532 or  ANSI S3.4 ?

I would like to be able to have students doing some loudness
computations in addition to A weighted Lp in my noise control in
building course.  This is not an audiology or psychoacoustic course so
while I will discuss the limitations of the various methods,  I'm not
going to be going into gory detail on the various computational
methods and will not want students to code their own solutions.

I don't have anything for ISO 532A.  It would be simple to implement
if I had a database of the equal loudness index curves but I don't.

I have found one MATLAB routine for implementing ISO 532B on the web,
but no spreadsheets

I have the windows executable that comes with ANSI S3.4-2007, but
haven't seen any MATLAB code or spreadsheets.  Ideally I'd like to
have students using this but I don't have the time to code it up.

Spreadsheets are preferred to MATLAB in this course but I'll take
anything I can get.

Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,

Ralph

Ralph Muehleisen, Ph.D., P.E., LEED AP, FASA
Assistant Professor and Director of the Miller Acoustics Lab
Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering
Illinois Institute of Technology
Chicago, IL 60616
muehleisen@xxxxxxx
tel: 312-567-3545  fax:312-567-3519