Raised cosine ramp/window

Dear All,
           Wishing everyone a very Happy new year. I am currently involved in a project pertaining to auditory signal processing and stream segregation. Most of the stimuli used in experiments have used a raised cosine ramp with a specific onset and offset times for the stimuli and then concatenated them. I thus need help in performing the same in matlab. I also tried using the raised cosine window in the signal processing toolbox but i could not find the onset/offset time parameters in that. It would be a great help if i can get a matlab code for performing raised cosine ramp with variable onset/offset times.

Best Regards,
Imran Dhamani
PhD. student

$$$$$ monty@@@@