A certain published research artile

After searching all the databases, Google and every other resource on the internet, I'm unable to find a certain published article.
I'm trying to find a resource that is related to my honors thesis idea.

I'm interested in using a EEG to measure how different types of music (positive and negative) can affect peoples emotions and ability to recall words or passages they just read.

If anyone knows any related articles please let me know.
Thank you very much!

~Dan L