Re: Pitch learning

Even if there were a comparative study, it would probably be wrong.  You
can't make generalizations about tuning in "Indian music" or "Chinese
music."  In the former, every gharana and even every musical family has
its own music. Even brothers or cousins in the same family may have
different music.  It's not like Western classical music with a canon.