masking calculations and efficient psycho-acoustic models

Dear All,

Following-up on recent postings about masking calculations
and efficient masking models, I would like to advertise
some of our recent work applying such models to "massive"
real-time audio processing (e.g., 3D audio, reverbs, etc. on
hundreds of simultaneous sounds).

If this is of interest to you, do not hesitate to visit
the following URL (especially check out our recent ICAD, DAFX
and SIGGRAPH papers in the "publications" section):

http://www-sop.inria.fr/reves/OPERA/

>From my personal homepage, you can also access
additional sample sounds/videos illustrating these papers:

http://www-sop.inria.fr/reves/Nicolas.Tsingos

Best Regards,

	Nicolas

Nicolas Tsingos                                       Projet REVES
INRIA Sophia-Antipolis                 tel: (+33) (0)4 92 38 76 23
2004 route des Lucioles,               fax: (+33) (0)4 92 38 50 30
BP 93, F-06902 Sophia-Antipolis
FRANCE
Nicolas.Tsingos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://www-sop.inria.fr/reves