computational complexity of psychoacoustic models

Title: [d.cirotteau@xxxxxxxxxx: Ne w topics - Call for participation to the S2S ² research roadmap.]

Hi List:

I’m interested to know the computational complexity (number of additions and multiplications) of psychoacoustic models used in audio coding.

Well, to be more specific, let’s say if I’m targeting to build a “fast” psychoacoustic model, which existing model and/or what kind of computational complexity should I try to beat?

Any help/suggestions/references in this direction will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

~Arijit