Perception of sequential tones as simultaneous tones.

Dear all:

I am a new member of Auditory list. (I´m sorry!, I
don´t speak english, so my english is bad).

I would like know if there is some studies about the
perception of sequentials tones as simultaneous tones.
More specifically, I would like know if a sequence of
two (musical) tones, they very rapid and without
silence between they, can be heard simultaneously, as
a chord. And if it is so, I would like know the
physical conditions for that it occur.

Sincerely, Emilio.

Correo Yahoo!