Private v List replies ...

I often send a private reply when I mean a List reply - due to the incoming messages showing the private address of the poster.
I do this instinctively, as all the other forums I use provide the List address for replies.

Also I often receive replies to my posts - but I won't post them onto the list just in case the sender REALLY meant to send the
message privately.

Is there any way of configuring the system to set the reply address to the List by default?

regards,

Richard [UK]

---