Music catalogues

Dear List,
As part of a master's dissertation at the University of Auckland, New Zealand, I am looking at the effect of the two modes of music on tinnitus perception and relief. To reduce the number of variables I need to use music which has the same key, time signature, timbre characteristics and tempo. The only thing to alter should be the mode (major vs minor). Another factor I am trying to avoid is familiarity and so am trying to track down some obscure peices to use.
Does anyone know of a catalougue/database that analyses peices of music (particulary the Baroque era) according to all of these elements? The only ones I have come across include mode and key only.
Any ideas would be much appreciated
Duncan Hann
Discipline of Audiology
University of Auckland