Re: Realtime Auditory Software

Hi,

I used one such software sometime back. It is called Speechstation2 by
sensimetrics. You can get details at
http://www.sens.com/Speechstation.htm. You might also want to check out
Goldwave at http://www.goldwave.com/. I am not sure if this one gives real
time spectrograms or not, but it is pretty good otherwise.

Thanks,
Tarun

On Wed, 15 May 2002, Michael S. Gordon wrote:

> Dear List -
>     I am looking for a software to accomplish some simple auditory tasks.
> This software needs to be able to generate a spectrogram in real time from a
> microphone input, and store that input for later analysis. Preferably this
> software would be for PC, low-cost or free and fairly easy to use. Do any of
> you know of something fitting this description?
>     I would greatly appreciate any help you have to offer.
>
>             Mike Gordon
> --
> Michael S. Gordon
> Ecological Acoustics Laboratory
> Department of Psychology
> University of California, Riverside
> Riverside, CA 92521
> USA
> msgordon@citrus.ucr.edu

Tarun Pruthi
Graduate Research Assistant, ISR
Electrical and Computer Engineering Dept.
Room 1301, A V Williams Building
University of Maryland, College Park
MD 20742
email: tpruthi@glue.umd.edu