Re: Realtime Auditory Software

Mike,

I think that you could probably do what you described using Csound. It's
very powerful, flexible, and free. Go to http://www.csound.org for more
information.

Good luck,

Nick

 Nicholas A. Smith

 University of Toronto at Scarborough    Phone: (416) 287-7182
 Division of Life Sciences               Fax:   (416) 287-7642
 Scarborough, Ontario, MIC 1A4
 http://www.scar.utoronto.ca/~nicholas/