Pitch Detection : Standard tests

Hello everybody,

I was wondering whether there is a list of standard tests for pitch
detection algorithms ?

I have been reading the Meddis / Hewitt 1991 JASA paper, and note that
they indirectly mention the following tests :
a] Harmonic signal with fundamental present
b] Harmonic signal with fundamental missing
c] Harmonic signal with noise
d] Harmonic signal with amplitude modulated noise
e] Harmonic signal with gated noise
f] Non-harmonic signal

Can anyone recommend a source (preferably online) with audio files for
each test ?
Can anyone point out a good reference which lists all known tests, with
algorithm success and failure ?

If there is not a group of standard signals, then I am prepared to
collate a set ... so please fell free to send them to me.

thanks
Matt
--
http://mffm.darktech.org