Fw: Faculty position in Language Neuroscience

----- Original Message -----
From: "BBCS Admin" <bbcs@mcmaster.ca>
To: <Recipient list suppressed>
Sent: 20-Feb-02 8:48 AM
Subject: Faculty position in Language Neuroscience

> McGill University
>
> The School of Communication Sciences & Disorders of McGill
University invites applications for one junior tenure-track
appointment at the Assistant/Associate Professor level. The
selected candidate will have the opportunity to participate in a
major multidisciplinary initiative at McGill, including
collaborations with the recently-established Centre for Research
on Language, Mind and Brain, the Montreal Neurological Institute,
and the Lady Davis Institute of the Sir Mortimer B. Davis Jewish
General Hospital, all of which have benefited from an expansion
of experimental facilities made possible by grants from the
Canada Foundation for Innovation. We are particularly interested
in applicants with an established record of research in the
neural bases of higher levels of language processing. Expertise
in multi-modal neural imaging techniques (e.g., MEG, TMS, ERP,
fMRI, PET) is preferred.

> Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae and a
short statement of research interests, selected reprints, and the
names and contact information of three referees to:

> Shari R. Baum, Ph.D., School of Communication Sciences &
Disorders, McGill University, 1266 Pine Avenue West, Montreal, QC
H3G 1A8, Canada by June 1st, 2002.

> All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply; however
Canadians and permanent residents will be given priority. McGill
University is committed to equity in employment.

> DISCLAIMER
>      BBCS distributes the preceding advertisement as a service
to its
>      members and to the community.  BBCS is not responsible for
the
>      wording or content of this advertisement and its
distribution does