Phonotactics of languages

Satra

You might find Heinz Giegerich's book of use. It deals with both GA and RP
and several other varieties of English. It has a chapter on syllables and
phonotactics which is primarily oriented to GA and RP but further references
are suggested.

Cheers

Neil

Giegerich, H.J. (1992). English Phonology. Cambridge University Press.