News about ICAD 2001

[My apologies if you receive multiple copies of this announcement]

Hello!

ICAD 2001 will be held 29th of July-1st of August 2001 at Helsinki
University of Technology, Espoo, Finland. Here is some new information
about the conference:

1) The preliminary version of conference program is now available at
http://www.acoustics.hut.fi/icad2001/program.html.

2) At conference web pages you can also find registration information
and registration form, see:
http://www.acoustics.hut.fi/icad2001/registration.html

3) There is still room for demonstrations. So if you have anything
interesting to demonstrate to ICAD participants, please send you
informal description of your demo to icad2001@acoustics.hut.fi

Best Regards,

Tapio Lokki
The secretary of ICAD 2001
http://www.acoustics.hut.fi/icad2001/

PS. There is also some information available about our social
programme at the bottom of the page:
http://www.acoustics.hut.fi/icad2001/confsite.html