Re: Simple demonstrations

Dear John,

There is a CD of perceptual grouping phenomena that we made in our lab.  It
is available from the MIT Press:

Bregman, A. S., and Ahad, P.A.  (1996).  Demonstrations of Auditory Scene
Analysis: the Perceptual Organization of Sound. Cambridge, MA.: The MIT
Press. (CD and explanatory booklet).
  - You can look this up on the website of the MIT Press.

There is also a demonstration CD of basic psychoacoustic phenomena put out
by the Acoustical Society of America.  I think you can find it in their
website.  If not, email me and I'll get the title for you.

Best of luck,

- Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Dept of Psychology, McGill University