Re: Simple demonstrations

Some Audio CDs
http://sound.media.mit.edu/AUDITORY/democds.html#ASAIPO

I remember that Diana Deutsch at McGill had a site with WAV examples online
but I cannot find the URL (that site was the reason why I got involved with
this topic, btw).

Cook's - Music, Cognition, and Computerized Sound
is a great book and it comes with a good CD, and btw isn't he a fellow
csounder?
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0262032562/202-0641091-5448607

Cheers,
Riccardo.

John ffitch <jpff@MATHS.BATH.AC.UK>@LISTS.MCGILL.CA> on 28/01/2001 04:40:13
PM

Please respond to jpff@MATHS.BATH.AC.UK

Sent by:  AUDITORY Research in Auditory Perception
      <AUDITORY@LISTS.MCGILL.CA>