Re: missing fundamental references

Dear Ani,

Definitely look at these:

Greenberg, S. (1980). Neural Temporal Coding of Pitch and Vowel Quality:
Human Frequency-Following Response Studies of Complex Signals. Los
Angeles, UCLA Working Papers in Phonetics #52.

Greenberg, S., J. T. Marsh, et al. (1987). "Neural temporal coding of
low pitch. I. Human frequency-following responses to complex tones."
Hearing Research 25: 91-114.

Peter Cariani