Re: Free reprint

Dear Dr. Allen,

Could you please send me a copy of your article 'Psychoacoustics'?

Martin McKinney
Eaton-Peabody Lab
Massacusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary
243 Charles St.
Boston, MA 02114

Thanks.

-Martin

  ja> Dear Auditory mailing list,
  ja> I have received several hundred reprints of my article
  ja> 'Psychoacoustics' that just appeared in the Wiley Encyclopedia
  ja> of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (My article is
  ja> in volume 17 (422-437). I doubt most people will be buying
  ja> this ~$2000 set of amazing volumes. However if you send me
  ja> your address, I will mail you a copy (one/person).

  ja> Please format your address for quick cut and paste, like this:

  ja> Jont B. Allen
  ja> AT&T Labs-Research,  Room E161
  ja> Shannon Laboratory
  ja> 180 Park Ave.
  ja> Florham Park NJ, 07932-0971

  ja> If you really want to be nice, send me a self addressed stamped
  ja> envelope. However, this is not necessary.

  ja> Jont

--
Martin F. McKinney                        Speech and Hearing Sciences
Internet: mount@mit.edu    Division of Health Sciences and Technology