Free reprint

Dear Auditory mailing list,

I have received several hundred reprints of my article
'Psychoacoustics' that just appeared in the Wiley Encyclopedia
of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (My article is
in volume 17 (422-437). I doubt most people will be buying
this ~$2000 set of amazing volumes. However if you send me
your address, I will mail you a copy (one/person).

Please format your address for quick cut and paste, like this:

Jont B. Allen
AT&T Labs-Research,  Room E161
Shannon Laboratory
180 Park Ave.
Florham Park NJ, 07932-0971

If you really want to be nice, send me a self addressed stamped
envelope. However, this is not necessary.

Jont