28 min video of Harvey Fletcher

Dear List,

I have just put a 28 min RealAudio formated video on my webpage,
of Harvey Fletcher being interviewed by Bruce Bogert, circa 1963.

This 28 minute video proceeds as follows:

      Introduction (00:06)
      Short story about coyote (00:33)
      Millikan and the Oil drop experiment (01:35)
      Acoustics (7:49)
      Audiometry and Alfred DuPont's desk size $5000 hearing aid (9:27)
      Stereo, orthotelephonic response, and phonograph (11:20)
      Three channel sound presentation (14:15)
      Three channel sound on film (18:20)
      The critical band theory and loudness (19:15)
      Musical acoustics and the inharmonic structure of a Piano (22:45)
      Retirement (25:54)
      Final words and credits (27:30)

Jont

PS:

To view the video, you will need the RealAudio program rvplayer or
realplay (the G2 player). These players may be downloaded (free) from:

http://www.real.com/products/player/index.html

or

http://www.real.com/products/player/downloadrealplayer.html?wp=dl0899&src=dlbutton_all&lang=en

--