PC soundcard responses...see web page

So I lied, here's ONE MORE posting on the subject.

Thanks for the many replies that I have recieved in just a matter of a
few hours.  So many people have asked for summaries and the like that I
am putting all the responses (with no editing at all...with all the
email headers and repetitive quoted text) at the web address:

http://www.parmly.luc.edu/sandell/misc/soundcards

Of course, it will grow with every new response I recieve.  For those
who asked me how to subscribe to AUDITORY and SOUNDSIG, there is
information for you at the beginning.

Greg

--
Gregory J. Sandell, Research Associate, sandell@sparky.parmly.luc.edu
Parmly Hearing Institute, Loyola University Chicago