[AUDITORY] Track separation algorithm

You might want to consider Spleeter (uses pre-trained tensor flow models , and you can train your own if you have data)
https://github.com/deezer/spleeter

You can ‘pip install spleeter’ https://pypi.org/project/spleeter/

Many commercial solutions including one for Max/Ableton have been forked off Spleeter.