[AUDITORY] Survey on Modulating Effect of Tuning in Perceived Music

Dear all,

We are currently writing a paper on the impact of tuning variations on the perception of music, as part of that, we’d like to invite your participation in an online survey that includes some music sample listening. The survey contains 15 questions, and we expect it will take around 15 minutes of your time. For more information on how your privacy protected in the survey and in the research study, please see https://musikoht.com/privacy-notice-online-survey-7th-of-june-2024/

Click this link to attend our survey: https://forms.gle/Fopf7RDC8XotJyCE8

Thanks for your participation; apologies for cross-posting; and please feel free to share the link with anyone else you think might be interested.

best,

Koray

M.Koray Tahiroğlu
Department of Media,