Re: [AUDITORY] Track separation algorithm

Music.ai offers that service. Use the “Cinematic stems” in your workflow which separates into Dialogue and Music stems. Then route the music stem to "Musical stems” to separate vocals, guitars, bass, strings, keys, drums, etc..

https://music.ai/

- Dennis Hamm
dennis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx