[AUDITORY] Call for External Fellowship applications at UCL Ear Institute

Dear List,

The Ear Institute is delighted to announce that we have now opened our first call for External Fellowship applications. We are inviting expressions of interest from Early Career Researchers who wish to be sponsored for external fellowships to establish an independent research group via a tenure-track like process. The deadline for this call is 30th June 2024.

You can find further information about this on our website: https://www.ucl.ac.uk/ear/research/fellowships-ear-institute

Please direct any enquiries to ear.admin@xxxxxxxxx .

Best wishes,

Jenny