[AUDITORY] Permant position at Eriksholm Research Centre for an experienced machine learning researcher

Dear List,

The Eriksholm Research Centre (www.eriksholm.com) are seeking an experienced researcher to join our team. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled candidate to carry out machine learning research into large language models / transformer-based architectures applied to hearing healthcare.  Scientist Job Details | Demant Group

We believe the future of personalization and delivery of quality service in hearing healthcare depends on efficient predictive technology, based on large amounts of available hearing health data and providing transparent human-interpretable decision processes. We are looking for an experienced machine learning researcher to help unlock value from large sets of clinical hearing health data.  You will work on projects to improve the personalization of hearing aid treatment, to ensure end-users get the best possible benefit and support from their devices, and to support audiologists and clinicians to improve the efficiency of their practices, while maintaining quality of treatment and end-user satisfaction.  You will conduct research into methods and technologies that up-front address the new legislative frameworks (e.g. EU AI Act) to govern the use and protection of personal data, the handling of dynamic consent (i.e. where informed consent is given or withdrawn over time), and the transparency and explainability of trained models in a healthcare setting.

Eriksholm carries out open, peer-reviewed research, with the aim to keep Oticon at the forefront of academic trends and fuel innovation.  Being part of a large hearing healthcare company, Eriksholm offers the opportunity to bring research ideas closer to impact the lives of people with hearing loss.

The deadline for applying is the 14th June.

Regards,

-james.

Venlig hilsen/Kind regards/Pozdrawiam

James Michael Harte, Ph.D.