[AUDITORY] Friendly reminder: Fully funded PhD position in the field of interpersonal communication in interactive audiovisual virtual reality

Dear list,

I would like to remind first stage researchers of the open position in my lab, see https://uol.de/stellen?stelle=70248 for details.

The project is a collaboration between the psychology lab of Prof. Stefan Debener and my lab, so the position is also open to applicants with a background in neurocognitive psychology.

Feel free to contact me in case you have any questions
Kind regards,

Volker