[AUDITORY] openMHA 4.18.0 released

Dear Colleagues,
we're happy to announce the release of the open Master Hearing Aid (openMHA) software for low-latency real-time signal processing tailored (but not limited) to hearing aid research, licensed under AGPL-3.0.

The 4.18.0 release adds support for the latest versions of the supported operating systems and new examples including

- DNN-based low-latency, real-time speech enhancement
- simulation of hearing loss
- CI vocoders
- compilation of self-developed openMHA plugins on the Portable Hearing Lab (PHL)

See the release notes for more details:
http://www.openmha.org/software/2024/05/16/openMHA-4.18.0-released.html

Further information can be found under
www.openMHA.org

The source code and installer packages are available on the openMHA Github repository:
https://github.com/HoerTech-gGmbH/openMHA

and the latest SD card image of Mahalia, an optimized operating system to run openMHA on the PHL (and BeagleBone Black single-board computers), under
http://mahalia.openmha.org/

User questions can be asked in our forum
https://forum.openmha.org/

Best regards,
Hendrik

--
Dr. rer. nat. Hendrik Kayser
Auditory Signal Processing and Cluster of Excellence "Hearing4all"

Tel.: (NeSSy building)   +49 441 798-3382
Tel.: (House of Hearing) +49 441 2172-321
hendrik.kayser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx