[AUDITORY] AES: Special Issue on Sonification out now

Dear colleagues,

we are happy to announce that the Special Issue on Sonification is available in the AES: Journal of the Audio Engineering Society

https://www.aes.org/journal/online/JAES_V72/5/

edited by Thomas Hermann, Kyla MaMullen, Robert Höldrich and me. It contains some state-of-the-art research in sonification as well as my open access review article that culminates in recommendations for a common sound terminology in sonification.

Please take a look and spread the word.

Kind regards,

Tim Ziemer

Dr. Tim Ziemer