[AUDITORY] New tool: PSYCHOACOUSTICS‑WEB

Dear all,

just to inform everybody that we translated our old "PSYCHOACOUSTICS" "MLP" matlab toolboxes into a web-app: PSYCHOACOUSTICS-WEB.

You can see/use the toolbox here:
https://psychoacoustics.dpg.psy.unipd.it/sito/

PSYCHOACOUSTICS-WEB enables to estimate auditory thresholds (frequency, intensity, duration discrimination threshold, gap detection, AM detection) and implement the classic two/three down one-up staircase algorithm by Levitt (1971).

The toolbox can be used via web-browser (also with tablet and smartphones). You can create a personal account (e.g., an experimenter that would like to conduct an experiment) and then deliver a customized experiment to further users (e.g., the participants of an experiment).

The toolbox's companion paper is here:
https://doi.org/10.3758/s13428-024-02430-3
https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.3758/s13428-024-02430-3.pdf

The toolbox is free at the cost of a citation :-)

All the best,
Massimo

PS: "Debugging is twice as hard as writing". Please report bugs or problems.