[AUDITORY] E.A.R.S. Next Tuesday!

Dear fellow neuroscientists,

Please join us on Tuesday, May 7 at 1 pm ET for the next edition of E.A.R.S. (Electronic Auditory Research Seminars), a monthly auditory seminar series focused on central auditory processing and circuits.

This session is our trainee session, and we have four speakers presenting their work:

Ansley Kunnath (Vanderbilt University): “Audiovisual training improves speech understanding in adult cochlear implant recipients”.

Ben-Zheng Li (University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus): “Investigating the neural mechanisms contributing to sound localization precision”.

Cody Cao (University of Michigan): “Distinct Mechanisms for Onset and Ongoing Visual Timing Information in Auditory Cortex”.

Tomas Suarez Omedas (Carnegie Mellon University): “Auditory cortex constructs noise-invariant representations of sounds in background noise”.

The seminar will be hosted on Zoom. You can access the seminars here: https://pennmedicine.zoom.us/j/96672201477. This link is also posted on our website
https://www.med.upenn.edu/pennhearing/ears.html.

The E.A.R.S. subscriber list is the ears-seminar google group, which you can join by emailing: ears2022+subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or visiting the following link: https://groups.google.com/g/ears202.

With kind wishes,