[AUDITORY] Summer/Winter School or Activities in OAEs and Hearing Sciences

Dear Auditory List,

I am a Ph.D. student in Physics under the esteemed guidance of Dr. Arturo Moleti at the University of Rome Tor Vergata, Italy. I am writing to inquire about any upcoming summer/ winter schools or activities related to otoacoustic emissions and hearing sciences.

As a researcher in the field of otoacoustic emissions, I am keen to further enrich my knowledge and expertise through immersive learning experiences.

Could you please provide information regarding any schools, workshops, or other educational initiatives scheduled for the upcoming months? I am enthusiastic about exploring opportunities both nationally and internationally, and I am open to any recommendations or suggestions you may have.

Additionally, if there are any specific criteria or prerequisites for participation in these programs, please do not hesitate to share them with me. I am committed to meeting any requirements necessary to make the most of such enriching opportunities.

Thank you very much for considering my inquiry.

Warm regards,

Yoshita Sharma

Ph.D. Candidate

Department of Physics