[AUDITORY] ICAD 2024: Basic info need for initial March 8/March 22 deadlines, final submissions due by March 31

Dear Auditory List Members:

We would like to provide an update about the ICAD 2024 deadlines. Authors will only need to provide basic information for the initial deadlines:
March 8, 2024: Full Papers (6 to 8 pages)
March 22, 2024: Extended Abstracts (2 to 4 pages), Performances/Installations, Doctoral Consortium/ThinkTank
The basic information should include the submission title, authors’ information, and a 100-200 word abstract. This will allow us to assign reviewers while giving authors more time to complete their submissions. The full submissions are then all due by March 31, 2024.
For more info, see: https://icad2024.icad.org/
We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Jonas Braasch & Sam Chabot